A six week practical course that takes you through everything you need to start growing and transform the way you think about growing your own, whatever space you have, from window box to allotment.
• Soils, planning and preparation
• Seed sowing and plant care
• Pruning, propagation techniques, pests and diseases
• Herbs, edible flowers and perennials
• Seed collecting and storage
• Harvesting and preparing your produce
The course culminates in a celebration, where growers come together to meet, eat and compete! Fun prizes are awarded for everything from Best In Show to Most Creative Invention. There will also be the opportunity to cook, share stories and swap seeds.
The Edible Garden course costs £120. Course starts on 30th April 2015 and runs for six weeks (until 4th June). For more information or to book your place please contact: